Monday, January 12, 2009

FAB Products From Tarte Cosmetics!

I have been eyeing this line for awhile and I was glad to finally try these products! Tarte cosmetics has the tarte t5 super fruit complex™ in it's products (They smell soooooo GOOD). It's is a proprietary blend of the five most active superfruits: goji, acai, maracuja, acerola and pomegranate. The first blend of its kind, the t5 super fruit complex™ is loaded with naturally occurring, antioxidant rich nutrients and vitamins that have been known to deliver refining, anti-aging and skin-restorative benefits. Tarte has a variety of products from mascaras, eyeliners,glosses, their famous cheek stains and much more!


Cheek Stain in Tickled
Ticked Cheek stain gives you a hint of peachy- blush red that keeps rosy and sweet all day! This stain adds a great amount of color to your cheeks especially in these cold winter conditions where your color is being drained from you!


Cheek Stain in Tipsy
This cheek stain is my absolute favorite I Love the hint of peach shimmer it adds to my look! It also has AMAZING staying power to last all day long! If you are a fan of peachy blushes this one is for you !

Lash Hugger Mascara
Tarte Lash Hugger Eco-Friendly Natural Mascara lets you hug your lashes with a truly naturally-formulated mascara. I love how light it goes on and there is very little clumping, its a great everyday mascara!


Erase Concealer
This concealer comes in huge variety of colors to match your skin tone. It erasers lines like no other concealer I have tried and it doesn't go on cakey nice and smooth!

You can get this line of FAB products at your local
Sephora

Happy Shopping Beauties!

1 comment:

Jojen said...

I have Erase Concealer and you are right, it covers those lines that I got around my eyes. It's a great remedy, with mac mineralize.