Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christian Siriano For Payless!

Bio

Christian Siriano, 23, was born to design. Raised by a creative family in Annapolis, Maryland, Christian began designing at just 13 years old and attended the Baltimore School for the Arts and the American Intercontinental University in London, where he interned with punk legend Vivienne Westwood, and with Alexander McQueen. Upon returning to the United States and moving to New York City, Christian's big break came when he earned a spot on season four of Bravo's hit program Project Runway. Despite fierce competition, Christian became the show's youngest winner, fan favorite, and a rising star in the fashion world.

Since winning, Christian has designed for a growing list of celebrity clients which includes: style icon Victoria Beckham; supermodels Heidi Klum and Alessandra Ambrosio; actresses Mena Suvari, Vanessa Williams, Becki Newton, Maggie Grace, Tori Spelling, Shailene Woodley, Kristen Johnston, Katrina Bowden, and Whoopi Goldberg in her role as host of the 2008 Tony Awards; and singers Lady GaGa, Pink, Estelle, Kelly Rowland, Nicole Scherzinger and the Pussycat Dolls, Thalia, and Kimberley Locke. He has signed on to design a full couture collection to appear in the upcoming film Eloise in Paris, starring Uma Thurman.

Check outthe shoes I plan to get some Christian Siriano in my closet, Happy shopping!


$29.99

$49.99

$29.99

$49.99

3 comments:

L.M. said...

Hey there,
I have to say I love your blog! My name is Lauren and I thought I'd pass along my blog to your since the company I work for just got a new Spring arrival.
Cheers!
Lauren
www.getoutsideshoes.com

mink fur leather jacket said...

I used to like this kings of shoes until I meet the Open Toe platform heel and the top quality open toe platform sandals on cwmalls.com I just fall in love with that design style!

Anonymous said...

Great looking web site. This has been quite helpful. Thank you so very much for this valuable information continue your web page and good luck, we at Addhunters shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. So, if you’re willing to buy a property in Qatar in terms of investment or moving to a new home, here are some perfect options for you. You can see more details please visit our web site. Property for sale Best in pearl qatar