Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jennifer Hudson's Super Bowl Laid Back Style!


So I got a chance to catch abit of her AMAZING performance, and she is nothing but FAB I love me some J Hud! Not to mention that she is representing for the girls with womanly curves loves it! I love this laid back,cute,casual but sharp look on Ms.Hudson.So if you are feelin this look like I am you can get a similar outfit at the following retailers.. HAPPY SHOPPING DIVAS!! :)


Cuteseygirl.com $39.99 US


White Tee Forever 21 Canada $2.99 CAD


Forever 21 Canada $21.80 CAD


Asos
Asos.com $56.66 US

2 comments:

Toy Seeker said...

That jacket is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i'm satisfied to express that
I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much undoubtedly will make sure to don?t omit this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

Also visit my webpage: ketone diet