Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Canuck Makeup Brand..Vasanti Cosmetics!



Vasanti BIO
Vasanti was created by three South Asian/Canadian women who developed a makeup line that was inspired by the various problems that many women face when searching for cosmetics suited to them. What started as a hobby has turned into a fast growing company with international media coverage and distribution in Canada, USA and the UK.
A makeup line focused on diversity which includes skintones from the fairest to the deepest Vasanti’s vision is about diversity, individuality and inclusiveness. The products are specially formulated with all women in mind no matter their ethnicity or age. Diverse range of colours –Vasanti offers a unique palette of over 130 different products and shades. The development of the shade range of Vasanti products are inspired by women of various skintones.


A problem/solution approach to creating products

Through continued research and surveying of everyday women, Vasanti has found that there are still specific needs not being met in this vast market of
colour cosmetics. Vasanti identifies with these women’s real needs and brings a solution that is easy to use and truly delivers.

Innovation and Technology in formulations and manufacturing

Recognizing that creating the right colours is only part of the solution, Vasanti also uses the latest technology and puts a strong focus on textures with skincare benefits to suit women of all skin types. The resulting makeup line includes unique formulations that are light-weight, easy-to-apply and blend flawlessly into the skin.

With the motto, “I Love My Colour”, Vasanti is dedicated to offering an exquisite palette of formulas and shades for women of all skintones and skintypes.


I had the please of sampling some of the lines amazing products! I love to promote and support my fellow Canuck when ever I can and this line of cosmetics deserves it!
Montreal Sparkling Eyeshadow
I am absolutely in love with this color, I created a FAB dark purple smokey eye with this shade it goes on amazing!

Vasanti Jordan Lipstick
The perfect brown beige tone, I have been wearing this color either alone, or mix it up with your favorite other neutral shades. It goes on ultra smooth and has great staying power!


Vasanti Face Base
This foundation glides on super smooth last all day and gives you a great natural finish.

Vasanti Cheek Putty
This is my favorite product due to it's multi purpose. I love the fact that I can pack this in my makeup bag and do my eyes and cheeks in one shot marvelous! Plus it goes on effortlessly with just your fingers as you make up tools, super easy for the newbie to make up!

I give Vasanti Cosmetics 2 thumbs way up! You can purchase this line at your local Shoppers Drug Mart Boutique or on www.vasanticosmetics.ca! So go out and support a FAB Canadian cosmetic line!!

HAPPY SHOPPING BEAUTIES!

No comments: